Hello my lovelies! This is my first post as a FULL-TIME BLOGGER! So weird to think about. I’ll have more details on what my life will look like a little later, but for right now, it’s time for another gift guide! Did you all know that Mother’s Day is about a month away as of right now? My mom is one of the most important if not the most important person in my life, so I dedicate this post to her. I’ve rounded up some goodies to give your mom that are sure to show her how much she means to you, featuring one of my favorite gifts from Sincerely Silver Co. Read on for the details!
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
1. Unique Earrings- My mom is retired, so she rarely dresses up. However, for special occasions, I want her to have the option to dress up and feel beautiful! These unique earrings will make her feel like she is as special as she is beautiful.
2. Registration for a Workout Class- Although my mom is retired, it doesn’t mean she is lazy! For all those moms who like to workout, this is for them! Class Pass has some great options for a membership, or you can choose a one-time registration at her favorite studio and do a class together.
3. Crafting Supplies- Calling all moms who love to craft! A great option for these moms is to get them a gift card to Michael’s or to your local Home Depot. If you know what art or crafts your mom likes to make, you can make the gift a little more personal and get her those supplies. For example, I know my mom likes to make “Junk Journals” out of old scraps, so I would get her some old newspapers from a thrift or antique store.
4. Patterned Pajamas- One of the first things my mom taught me was to wear nice pajamas! I’m more of a t-shirt and granny-panty type of girl, but I do appreciate a good nightgown. These ones will make your mom a happy sleeper 🙂
5. Picture Frame- When I think of the best gifts I’ve gotten or given throughout the years, the best ones have an emotional tie to them. One of the simplest gifts to give that will have this effect is a picture frame with a printed picture of you and your mom inside. I have an exact one like this of my mom and I at my bedside.
6. Exquisite Perfume- Who doesn’t like new perfume? Even men like getting new cologne… It’s one of the simplest gifts that can make you feel like a million bucks. If you don’t know what scents your mom likes, head to your local department store or Ulta and make a shopping trip out of it!
7. A Necklace Worth Wearing- This is my most favorite gift. Engraved on a bar necklace from Sincerely Silver Co. is my mom’s birth date. It’s a special date to me, as it was the day she was brought into this world and my world would be nothing without her. Sincerely Silver Co. engraves initials, dates, and names into their necklaces with beautiful clarity at a great price. I encourage y’all to check them out for personalized gifts for Mother’s Day and beyond!
8. Her Favorite Moisturizer- My mom is obsessed with Youth to the People Green Tea Moisturizer, and for good reason… My skin has never felt so soft as when I was using that. I have also found anouth moisturizer that stands out among the crowd- La Mer Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream. A splurge but worth it for your momma.
9. Cookbook- For all moms who are the cooks in the family, this one is for you! I absolutely love the cookbooks below, and depending on her diet, there are definitely some useful cookbooks for her. There’s something special about opening up a cookbook rather than reading a recipe online… The physical book is a keepsake that will last for centuries to come.
10. Measuring Spoons/Kitchen Essentials- I am in love with all the kitchen tools at Anthropologie– I mean I love their whole store but that is besides my point. Check out the kitchen essentials for a cute and useful gift for your mom.
I hope this gave you some great ideas for Mother’s Day! Now you have about a month to get your act together and get her something she loves.
*Thank you to Sincerely Silver Co. for sponsoring this post. All reviews and opinions are my own.