I’m super excited to share with you all today’s post. I teamed up with Pique Tea, an innovative tea company based in San Francisco that makes organic tea crystals that dissolve instantly in both cold and hot water – making it easy for tea lovers to enjoy exceptional loose-leaf grade tea in an instant. Being an avid tea lover myself (iced green tea mostly), I really like this concept, because there is no steeping involved and you can still get all the great health benefits of green tea. To fuel my iced green tea obsession and hopefully yours, I created an easy recipe for Jasmine Green Tea Lemonade using Pique Tea’s Jasmine Green Tea, lemons, and a little sugar. Try Pique Tea for free here!
To make Jasmine Green Tea Lemonade:
1. Cut up 1 lemon- you only need half per 1 cup water
2. Pour 1 cup chilled water into a glass
3. Mix 1 Jasmine Green Tea packet into the water and stir
4. Squeeze 1/2 lemon into glass
5. Stir in 1 tablespoon of organic sugar
6. Put in ice cubes and enjoy!