If y’all are like me, I am constantly searching for healthy beverages to supplement my daily water consumption. And if you’ve been following me for a while, you know my love of coffee, tea, and KOMBUCHA (all caps bc it’s just that good). This summer, I think I found one to add to the list! It’s a sparkling water made with real fruit… Move over LaCroix! Spindrift® is America’s first and only sparkling water made with real, squeezed fruit. Their water is triple-filtered and our fruit is picked from family farms, then squeezed and canned. I took Spindrift and tried it for the first time at the beach last weekend and it was just the refreshment my friends and I needed during a long day at the beach (Hermosa Beach, to be exact).
When making my way to the beach, I usually have a few staples that I pack to make my life easier:
1. Water (lots of it- at least 2 16oz bottles)
2. Other beverages for extra refreshment (try Spindrift)
3. Sunscreen (this one is my go-to)
4. Beach Towels (I like this oversized one from Boll and Branch)
5. A good read (Currently, I’m reading The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen)
6. Headphones or earbuds (these are great)
7. A cute beach tote to carry it all (I’m dying over this one, and I’ve seen these mesh/netted ones all over)
8. Hair lightening spray (if you are a blonde and want to go blonder, try this organic natural hair spray)
9. Cooler (the lemon one I have is from ban.do)
It’s super important to stay hydrated during these last summer days, and water + Spindrift help you do so. Spindrift = sparkling water + real fruit. Yup, that’s it. And you can buy at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods (my go-to’s)!
Let me know if anyone has any other packing tips for the beach! I hope you all are enjoying these last few days of summer. Here in LA it lasts until about October, yay!
*This is a sponsored post in partnership with Steripod and Her Campus Media. All words and opinions are my own.