Now that you all have some ideas on what to get her for Valentine’s Day, it’s time to give you ladies (or men) some ideas on what to get HIM. Gift giving has always come a little hard for me, because I LOVE giving gifts (yes, one of my top love languages is giving gifts), and I always want the gift to be perfect. I’ve had gifts that have flopped in the past, but my general rule is if you put even the slightest bit of thought into what you are giving, the receiver will like it. Here’s what I came up with for him on Valentine’s Day!
What to Get the Man in Your Life on Valentine’s Day:
1. Funny Socks– For some reason every time I’ve given these to a guy, whether it be an ex boyfriend or my Dad, they’ve enjoyed them. Perhaps it’s because they don’t ever buy socks for themselves? Or maybe it’s because socks are a statement piece they can wear to start a conversation.
2. Underwear– This can get generic, but not if you do it right. I guess that goes for everything. However, I just found this pair of Ricky & Morty underwear that is anything but generic. Anyone’s man watch this show?!
3. Some Really Awesome Headphones– I recently got a pair of Skull Candy headphones that are noise cancelling and they are about the best thing ever. You mean I can listen to my music and hear no other person talk? Fantastic. I think your man would enjoy these at work or his daily gym sesh.
4. Beard Oil– For all you ladies with a bearded man out there, this stuff can go a long way. I recommend one with essential oils or one with natural products, like this Kiehl’s one with Sandalwood, Cedarwood, and Eucalyptus. Yum!
5. Gin Making Kit– Either this is really cool or just really hipster of me to put on this list. Whichever way you think it goes, I stand by that this would be cool to receive and make drinks with your man.
6. A Cute Valentine’s Card– My all time favorite thing to give and receive is handwritten notes telling the person how much you love them. You can’t beat saying things in your own words. This one comes from the heart.
7. A Motivating or Inspirational Book– If you know what he likes to read, definitely consider checking one of the books on his list off. It’s thoughtful and something that he will actually read. Just make sure it’s something that he likes- food, fitness, inspiring authors, etc.
8. Work or Gym Backpack– Guys like practical things, and this is one of them. Opt for a stylish yet versatile look so he can take this directly from work to the gym.
9. Cologne– Often times it’s important that the girl (or guy) like the smell of their partners cologne, so why not pick it out for them? If he doesn’t like it, you can always return it. Tip: have him wear it for at least a day so that the odors mix with his skin. Perfume and cologne smells different from the bottle and when you first put it on than at the end of the day.
I hope this helps you in your search this weekend for the perfect Valentine’s Gift! Have a lovely Friday 🙂