In the wintertime, I LOVE to snuggle up with some tea and a book before bedtime, especially when it gets cold here in Southern California. Tea soothes the senses and the soul.
I have been experimenting with various types of tea (making sure it’s organic) in the past few months, and I’ve been loving mixing new flavors and creating new concoctions.
One of the recent mixes I created was organic Rooibos Tea, with the new Berry Lemon Super collagen powder from Neocell. I absolutely love adding collagen to my routine whenever possible, as it has had some AMAZING benefits on my health since the beginning of the year:
– Cleared my skin
– Helps quick muscle recovery from all those yoga classes
– Grows strong hair and nails like CRAZY!
– Promotes a healthy gut
The Berry Lemon flavor gives the tea some added sweetness, and paired with the Rooibos, it’s a heavenly sweet and slightly floral blend.
To make the tea:
1. Boil hot water on the stove
2. Pour into your favorite mug
3. Add tea bag of organic Rooibos Tea
4. Add 1 scoop of Neocell’s Berry Lemon Super Collagen
5. Mix together with a spoon
6. Add 1 tsp. Stevia if you would like the tea even sweeter!
As the old saying goes, confidence comes from within. I truly believe that you are a reflection of what you put into your body. This tea makes you feel good and shine radiantly form the inside out.