So, you’re a conscious creative entrepreneur or coach looking to create that freedom-based lifestyle, quit your job, and go all in on your BIG mission and vision of serving others and the world?
But you’re feeling a little rough after trying this whole “entrepreneurial thing” and posting on social media 24/7, trying to get 1:1 clients and hustle your way through a bunch of side hustles to make this thing work…
Maybe you’ve tried to absorb all the information you can through podcasts, blog posts, and books but you can’t seem to put them all into a system that actually works to get you those clients online.
I know how that feels because I’ve been there…
In a constant hustle to get 1:1 client work done, hitting a time and income threshold for the amount that I can do in the given time. I was making around $5-10K per month at the time… but was I really ENJOYING the freelance “hustle-wheel”?
The answer is no. I felt like I had ZERO time to myself and was going to burnout at any moment.
Let me tell you there is a better way.
I got off my high horse and invested in a coach… because I knew I needed more help than all those online courses that I took and didn’t actually implement all of the things I learned :/ I needed help – the transformational, care about YOU and your RESULTS kind of mentorship.
And that I got… And I never looked back since.
Now I teach conscious coaches and creative entrepreneurs how to build + scale their own coaching and service businesses online. I’ve made consistent five-figure months since implementing this methodology… And now I’m giving you the tools that helped me do it 🙂
6 Steps to Creating a Sustainable + Soulful Online Business
1. Branding Basics + Getting Started – Once we’ve decided to take our entrepreneurial venture full time, we need to make sure our branding is ON POINT so that we can optimize client conversion from the get go. A good brand is like a great first date 🙂 We need to make sure we know WHO we are speaking to as well – what are your ideal client’s PAINS?
2. Income Strategies + Offers – Now it’s time to figure out how we are going to make some monies! Are you going to make money by offering passive income (affiliates) on your blog or create something highly profitable and scalable like a group coaching program? Both are great, but together they are unstoppable.
3. Soulful Sales – We are DONE with the times of 1:1 outreach and expanding our personal network for marketing… We need to approach our potential clients in a soulful way, where they can know, like, and trust us before spending the big bucks to invest in us.
4. Content – Now how do we get our soulmate clients to know, like, and trust us? We produce RAD organic content that is maximized for conversion. Our clients need to know our story, what we do, who we help, and the results we create from the get-go.
5. Marketing – Anyone can create a fancy website and start putting out some GREAT content… But what can we do to get soulmate clients come to YOU? You have to start marketing your services – through organic social media and then paid. We need to implement systems (lead magnet, funnel, email sequence) into our business that allow for more FLOW and to be introduced to our ideal client audience and nurture them WITHOUT us having to do that ourselves 🙂 Make sense?
6. Hiring/Outsourcing – Once we start getting a consistent stream of clients into our business, we must outsource as soon as possible, to allow us to work IN our business rather than ON our business. There’s a difference here… Let’s outsource all of the tasks that aren’t in your “zone of genius” to free up time for you to focus on what you LOVE. Sound good?
So… you’ve implemented all of the above but you are STILL not seeing results?
It’s probably in your mindset – which is not a bad thing, it just means we need to learn how to hold space for high paying clients. Thinking you are incapable of selling a program OVER $1k+? Let’s remedy that by taking time to look DEEP inside ourselves to find out what limiting beliefs we have surrounding a certain topic.
Let us recognize those beliefs (but be careful to not attach them to any sort of story), sit with them and allow us to FEEL them, then move to forgiving ourselves and accepting them.
I teach my clients with mindset through techniques like meditation, chakra or energy healing, and other self-reflective practices. Our thoughts get manifest into our physical reality – so what we believe we are… we inevitably become. Let’s change those thoughts into positive ones to move towards creating the life and reality we believe we are capable of 🙂
Whew! It may sound like a lot… But that’s why they call it entrepreneurship – if it was easy, everyone would be doing it. (And that’s why there’s such huge reward for the people who are willing to overcome those limiting beliefs and a false sense of “security” in a safe job).
This is the hero’s journey – and that’s why I’ve created a FREE GUIDE to go into greater depth and help you navigate the in’s and out’s of creating your own highly successful and soulful online coaching or service-based business.
You can snag that guide here:
Encouraging you all to take the next step in living out your dreams… It is so so possible and don’t give up until you’ve gotten to the root of what you are here on this Earth to accomplish.
P.S. If you are looking to create your own soulful and scalable 6-figure+ coaching business online helping others by teaching your craft, I teach that in my Passion to Prosperity Academy, which runs 3 times per year. You can apply for the next round HERE.