Last weekend, my friends and I threw a Friendsgiving. That term is so overused this time of year, but it is the best way to celebrate when you can’t see your family during the holiday. Or in my case when you can see them but just want to eat Thanksgiving dinner twice! For this occasion, I paired a loose-fitting A-Line suede dress with a wrap scarf and some booties. It was thankfully not that cold out last weekend, but for these upcoming cold nights, I recommend pairing this dress with a jacket, sweater, or in my case, wrap scarf.
This got me thinking of what to wear for Thanksgiving… so I came up with
5 Outfit Ideas for Thanksgiving:
1. An A-Line dress with a scarf (see above)
2. Sleek pants with a long jacket (ALA Julia Engel)
3. A fancy holiday dress with tights (slightly obsessed with the ones at Anthropologie)
4. A casual knit with a flow-y skirt (see J. Crew)
5. A shirtdress with tights (all about the comfort here, check out Banana Republic)