Mind block, brain fog, body drained and tired… BURNOUT much?! If these sound all too familiar, you are in the right place. Your current habits are EXACTLY what are causing you to feel the weight of your efforts come crashing down on you.
I know because I’ve been there. There was a point in time where I was running two full-time businesses, my blog and a full-time job. And now at this point in my business, I am juggling 1 on 1 clients, my blog, and my newly launched Passion to Profit Program. It’s a MIRACLE I haven’t reached burnout yet (or is it)?
How do I do it you ask? Here are 5 ways you can get unstuck in your business and start to have more time for YOU.
1. Self-love – This can be anything from meditation, to yoga to simply going on a walk. It is ESSENTIAL that we spend this time (usually about 3 hours from what I’ve gathered from other entrepreneurs) for ourselves so we can fill ourselves up in order to fill others up.
2. Create Content Batch Days – Ever wonder how I can post EVERY SINGLE DAY with a new idea, concept, educational piece, or offer? There’s no way I could do this every day – you have to be in the right MINDSET to put your best self out there. And sometimes (most times) this is not possible on a daily basis. We may try, but we most likely aren’t our best self every single day of every single minute.
3. Educate Yourself – In order to continuously create REAL content in a meaningful way, you have to sharpen your skills. Almost everything I’ve learned has been from reading, researching, writing, investing in myself via money and time (see self-love). This way, I can bring what I learn and actually GIVE IT to you all in a meaningful way. This is again the difference behind being a leader and another entrepreneur – leaders learn and DO.
4. Go internal – Most of us have walls and blockers that are preventing ourselves from fully putting ourselves out there in a way that is vulnerable. But there is HUGE power in being vulnerable. In order to get unstuck in our business, you must get yourself unstuck first. What are some of the things holding you back from your true potential? Are you scared to show your face or speak on video? Are you not willing to put in the work? Are you scared of failure? Go deep to find the answers, and only then will you be able to overcome them.
5. Surround Yourself with Leaders – Our brains work in mysterious ways. We thrive when in a community structure. When you bounce ideas off each other, you can incorporate those into your business. Chances are, other leaders and entrepreneurs do something a little different than the way you do – which means you can MOST DEFINITELY learn from them.
Here’s just a little roadmap to the way I approach things in my business. I am so happy to hear that you all are loving these tidbits.
P.S. There will be a BUNCH more to come on my blog, but if you want a bit more hands on loving from myself and from a community of creative entrepreneurs, head to my Private FB Group, Passion to Purpose. See you over there!